The world of esports betting is growing fast. In fact, it’s estimated that there will be over 250 million esports viewers by 2020! If you are a fan of gaming and want to get involved in the action, this guide will help you get started with your first bets on esports.
The Best Esports Betting Sites
As you begin your esports in Olympics betting journey, it’s important to know that the best esports news betting sites are the ones that offer an extensive selection of odds and markets. You can find these by looking for reputable sportsbooks that have been around for a long time and have good reputations.
When choosing an esports news betting site, you should also be aware of what kinds of bets they offer. The types of bets vary from one bookmaker to another, but almost all will offer standard moneyline (1X2) odds on individual matches or tournaments along with handicap (-1/2), over/under (O/U) and first team to win market options as well as proposition bets on things like which team will win a map in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or whether or not a specific player will get MVP honors at The International Dota 2 Championships. Not all sportsbooks offer each type of wager so make sure you familiarize yourself with all available options before making your decision!
Learn About Odds And Markets
It’s important to understand the different markets available for esports in Olympics betting. Odds are the most common type of market in an the esports news game, but you’ll also find moneylines and spreads, as well as handicaps.
An odds market is a way for you to predict which team will win in a match or tournament. It displays how much you could win depending on your prediction—if your team wins, then this value will be multiplied by their result; if they lose then it will be subtracted from your total stake. For example: Team A has been given 2/1 odds while Team B has been given 10/11 odds in an upcoming match. That means that if I placed $10 on Team A winning I would receive $20 back (2 x $10) while if I placed $10 on Team B winning then I’d only get back $5 (10 x $10).
Moneylines work slightly differently because instead of showing both teams’ likelihoods of winning (like with odds), they show just one team’s probability against another team’s implied probability or “moneyline”—the latter being calculated using some other metric such as margin of victory during previous matches between these two teams or some other criteria relevant to their individual performances at any given time period since last year when that particular event took place until today before it begins again tomorrow morning at 9am local time etcetera etcetera…
Specific Esports Betting Tips For New Bettors
- Decide what type of bet you’re looking to place with esports news.
- Single bets involve picking the winner of a match, while parlays involve picking multiple winners and the order in which they win.
- Matches can be set on round, map or game basis.
- Find the best value esports in Olympics betting sites for you:
- Look for bonuses that offer free bets and money back if your team loses their match (these are called “best esports betting insurance”).
- Learn about odds and markets:
- Odds are simply how much you will win if your favorite player wins their match/match-up against another player; for example, if two players have odds of 10 to 11, this means that if person A beats person B 11 times out of 21 games played between them, then you would get $10 back on every dollar bet on A versus B. If person B beats person A 11 times out of 21 then it is -$11 per dollar staked on A versus B (you lose $11 plus any commission charges).
How To Find The Best Value Esports Bets
The best esports in Olympics betting sites will have a good spread of odds across the board and will be able to offer value in each of these areas. The odds for each match should be competitively priced, giving you plenty of opportunity to find value bets.
The markets available on an esports in Olympics event can also offer opportunities to bet with some real value attached to them. For example, if an event is running over several days then there may be markets on which day it will end or what team will finish as overall winners by that point in time. Again, these markets should have competitive odds available so that you can back your favourite teams or players at reasonable prices.
As well as offering competitive pricing on their best esports betting and markets, most bookmakers also run promotions alongside their events so make sure you check what offers are currently running before placing any wagers with them.
These Are The Top Tips That You Need To Know
To get started with bet esports, you need to understand the different types of esports games and what they mean. There are three main types of esports in Olympics games:
- Team vs Team (e.g., Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Player Vs Player (e.g., Dota 2)
- Tournament Mode (e.g., League of Legends World Championship)
Bet on your favorite esports
- Your best bet is to know the game you are best esports betting on. The more you know about a particular game, the better your chances of success.
- When bet esports requires an understanding of more than just the rules. You need to understand the players, teams and their form before placing a bet.
- The odds also play a key role in determining whether or not you will win your bet, so it’s important to take note of them before placing any wagers.
- When you bet esports can be lucrative if done right and with care—but only if you’re willing to invest time into learning about each team’s players, history and form!
Understand the different types of esports betting
It’s important to understand that there are a wide variety of best esports betting options, each with their own unique set of rules. The type of bet you choose will depend on your personal preferences and experience level.
If you’re new to bet esports, it’s helpful to think about which types of bets appeal to you most. On the other hand, if you’re an experienced gambler who enjoys speculating on riskier plays, then we encourage playing around with some of our more complex offerings!
If you are new to all of this, it’s important to understand what kind of a sport is being played and why someone would want to bet on it. The esports news are just like any other sport out there, but they are played online and through computers. Many people have already gotten in on the action as this has become one of the most popular sports today!
We hope these tips have been helpful to you and that they have helped you to get started on your bet esports journey! Remember, you don’t need to be an expert or even a seasoned gamer to start best esports betting on events – all it takes is a little knowledge and some research. And if you are still not sure where to start, we invite you check out our website and follow us on social media (Facebook).